Thu, May 08, 2014 6:00 PM • Park Plaza Hotel | 607 S. Park View St., Los Angeles, CA
The Korean American Bar Association of Southern California (KABA) is a pro-bono association of attorneys and law students that serves the Korean-American community and promotes the interests of Korean American attorneys throughout Southern California.
KABA assists the Korean American community by providing monthly pro-bono legal clinics, publicizing important issues, promoting the advancement of KA attorneys in the judiciary and political arenas, hosting MCLE events, and providing excellent networking opportunities. KABA also provides significant financial support to other non-profits. KABA also assists law students by funding scholarships, holding career panels, and hosting the mentor-mentee program. Please click the video to the right for more information:
- Free or reduced-cost MCLE Events throughout the Year (NAPABA) (a $50 value)
- Free or reduced-cost Networking Events and Mixers
- Monthly Pro-Bono Legal Clinics
- Community Advocacy Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Scholarships to Law Students
- Free Subscription to KoreAm Magazine (for paid members)
- Free Affiliate Membership to the National Asian Pacific Bar Association
- Eligible for "Affiliate Rate" Membership to the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
Attorney Membership - $50/year
Law Students - Free
Media and Website
For questions regarding your membership profile or other website questions, please contact Lloyd Lee.